Saturday, June 02, 2007

Getting ready for summer




Hi! I thought I would post some more recent pictures. A few of them are with some new Cardinal shirts. My dad (Papa) went to Illinois and came back with some new Cardinal shirts.
We are getting ready to move up to Forest Home for the summer. We are looking forward to it. Cadyn can't wait to swim in the big pool there. He has been taking swimming lessons with a friend of mine. He has really enjoyed it. Hope you have a great summer. I hope to post some pictures this summer from camp.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new pictures of the boys. I can't believe how much both of them have grown. Have a great summer. Love, Pat

Anonymous said...

Wow...they are super cute! I hope to come visit foho this summer...sad that I won't be there again :(

Dave and Christy said...

Hey - nice pictures, but CARDINALS? Come on, where is the Padre stuff?

;)