Thursday, February 17, 2011

Happy 6th Month Birthday!!

It is hard to believe that Madeline is 6 months old. She is a little peanut by far the smallest baby we have had. All of the boys have been in the 95%. I have been trying to enjoy every day with her. I know that this first year has so many changes and goes by so fast. She has changed so much already. She is a great sleeper (7pm to 7 am) which is a serious blessing to me. She rolls over lots from her back to her tummy. She sucks her thumb (when we don't put a pacifier in her mouth. She loves rice cereal and is about to start getting oatmeal. She smiles lots and even laughs out loud. Her new favorite toy is the Johnny Jump Up. Having a girl is so much fun! The clothes are awesome. But I most of all I am glad there are two of us girls I mean. Some days I have felt a little out numbered. The boys love her and I am excited for them to have a sister. Here are her monthly pictures. I got this idea from a friend and love to see how she has grown.




No comments: