Thursday, December 21, 2006

Christmas performance



This past Tuesday Cadyn had his first school performance. I was more nervous than he was. He is so used to being on stage with Jeff at Forest Home I didn't know what he would do. I thought he might take over the stage and make up his own hand motions like at Indian Village. Well he did great. He stood still, smiled, sang nice and loud and even bowed at the end. (He went to Jeff concert the night before and saw him bow after each song). I was a proud mom.
Hey if you are checking my blog would you leave me a message so I know if anyone is reading. Thanks!

1 comment:

Barb said...

He's just completely adorable. And for him to bow at the end of his little performance is the sweetest thing I've ever heard. I know just exactly how proud you were of him.

Merry Christmas to you Amy, and to your sweet family.